Our total machine shop capability provides customized engineering
solutions that are not available from any other Australian bearing company.
From initial evaluation of requirements through to design, manufacturing and
installation, CBC Australia offer more than just bearings. Our experienced
engineers can assist you to design a complete customized solution that
incorporates our suppliers and their expertise in bearings, housings, sealing
technology and lubrication.
From single piece manufacture to volume runs – no job is too small – or
Developing solutions for a number of specialized applications, including
conveyor pulleys, tunnelling cutter heads, track rollers, swing gear cases,
sealing assemblies and housings.
- State of the art CAD drawing capability to create designs to suit
- Customised bearing housings in order to provide our customers with an extensive range of solid and split housings ranging in mass from 1 kg to 3000 kg
- Special bearing housing, manufactured for unique applications
- Standard bearing housings
- Assemblies, machined components assembled with bearings, seals, providing complete customized solutions to meet your needs. Our experienced field engineers will visit your site to evaluate
- An extensive range of wire rope sheaves, manufactured in accordance with the Australian Crane, Hoist and Winch code
- A full range of hydraulic nuts
- Over 40 years of experience in manufacturing, and providing our customers with precision designs and complete products